Just like an athlete cannot win the gold medal without a coach, an entrepreneur cannot create a successful business without a mentor or a coach. The level of your business growth determines the coaching you require. If you want to expand and grow your business internationally, then you need a coach who has experience with building businesses globally.
I’m Ebere Akadiri, an international business leader with 20 years of business development experience.
Having launched four business ideas and products in the international market, I have designed my methodology and engage other coaches who use my framework to coach you.
I’m the author of “Choose the Best Idea for Your Business”, available on Amazon.
How it works
Our team of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors and coaches all have at least ten years of business leadership experience. They help identify the one thing you need to focus on to grow or scale your business.
They support you in choosing and validating your product or service ideas during private one-on-one coaching. They shorten the rope, so you don’t have to stay stuck in a guessing game.
As experienced entrepreneurs, they can share their stories of success and failure to inspire you and help you overcome problems as they arise. We always ensure we match you with the right coach.
Our coaching package:
- 5 Private one-on-one coaching sessions delivered within 3-6 months.
- Our Coaches will answer questions related but not limited to the following
- Identifying the right market for your business idea
- Analysing the product-market fit
- Validating your ideas
- Creating consistent revenue
- Getting started with online marketing and sales
- Content calendar
- Launching, growing and scaling a business
- Finding joint venture partnerships for exponential growth
- Understanding basic questions like business legal structure, international shipping, and taxes.