Founder Table Club (“FTC”) requires that you carefully read and agree to the following Terms before using any FTC websites and services. By accessing, browsing, or using FTC websites or services, you accept and are bound by these Terms and Conditions. This document is subject to change by FTC at any time. Use of FTC websites and services after changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes or modifications.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to access or use FTC websites and services, and you are to cease using our software applications and services.
FTC websites and services must be used by individuals 18 years of age or older or children under the supervision of an adult.
In accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to not use FTC website or services in connection with the following prohibited uses:
- Violations of Law: You are prohibited from using FTC website or services in or in connection with criminal or civil violations of federal, state, local, or international laws, regulations, or other governmental requirements. You also agree not to infringe or violate the rights (including intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights) of any other person(s). If such violations occur FTC may and will report such activities to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other third parties.
- Security Violations: You are prohibited from attempting or carrying out any activities that may harm the security of FTC’s website or services. Any attempts may also result in criminal or civil liabilities to you. Such violations include but are not limited to:
- Logging into an account of another without permission.
- Impersonating another user of any software applications.
- Accessing data of another or of FTC or taking any action to obtain services not intended for your use.
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of applications, servers or computing infrastructure.
- Tampering, hacking, modifying, or attempting to corrupt or breach security or authentication measures.
- Transmitting material, electronic communications or electronic correspondence that [a] contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or [b] causes or attempts to cause “flooding,” “mailbombing,” “crashing”, DDOS attacks on any website or computing infrastructure or any other devices or otherwise damages or disrupts any website or computing infrastructure.
- Selling or giving access to your FQ account to someone else;
- Collecting data on any users.
- Harassment and/or Threatening behavior: You are prohibited from threatening or using FTC websites or services to harass or threaten others. You are also prohibited from using any FTC website or services for the propagation of offensive matter such as hate speech and pornography.
- Spam: You are prohibited from using FTC websites and services in any way to perpetuate spam.
- Miscellaneous Prohibitions: You also agree that you will not use FTC software applications to (a) post or upload content meant to solicit (b) infringe the intellectual property rights of others (c) falsify, delete or mutilate author attributions or proprietary legal notices, (d) harvest, collect, accumulate or otherwise gather information about others. Such information includes but is not limited to email addresses or personally-identifying information.
FTC reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion, whether a user has used the FTC websites or services in an impermissible way. FTC also reserves the right to terminate access to FTC websites or services for any user FTC determines is using the software application, websites and services in a way deemed unfit. FTC may or may not notify you before taking such action against you.
FTC retains ownership of all proprietary rights in all trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, and domain names associated or displayed with the FTC websites or services. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any FTC trade names or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of FTC without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing FTC’s trade names without FTC’s express written consent. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, exploitation (commercial or non-commercial) of the FTC websites and any related material is permitted without the express written permission of FTC. Portions of the FTC websites are protected by copyright, trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws. The FTC website and related materials may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as granting by license, implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any service mark or trademark owned or used by FTC.
Responsibility for End-Users
You agree that You will not use, and will not permit any End User to use, the Services to: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile, prepare derivative works of, or reverse engineer FTC’s web sites, applications, and services; (ii) build or benchmark a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of FTC’s web sites, applications, and services; (iii) reproduce, resell, or distribute any reports or data generated by or obtained from the use of FTC’s web sites, applications and services for any purpose or otherwise generate income from the development, production or marketing of a service or product substantially similar to the FTC’s websites, applications and services. You are responsible for the activities of all End Users who access or use your account and FTC assumes no responsibility or liability for violations.
No Warranty; Disclaimers
FTC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE FTC APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES AND SERVICES. THESE ARE ALL PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FTC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE FOREGOING, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FTC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF FTC’s APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES AND SERVICES.
You are solely responsible for the content (“Content”) sent, uploaded, displayed or transmitted by You. You represent and warrant that You have the right to upload the Content to FTC’s applications, websites and services, and that such use does not violate or infringe on any rights of any third party. Under no circumstances will FTC be liable in any way for any of Your Content as defined herein.
By using the FTC web sites and services, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless FTC and all its affiliates and subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, and suppliers, from and against any claims, suits, or demands, liability or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from or in any way related to your use of FTC websites or services. If you misuse FTC websites or services, you also agree to indemnify FTC for claims and damages incurred by FTC and/or third parties resulting from or in any way related to the misuse. These claims include assertion of libel, defamation, violation of right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or other infringement of any third party right, fraud, false advertising, misrepresentation, product liability or violation of any law, statute, ordinance, rule, or regulation in connection with software applications, websites or any related content, including any links; any breach by you of any duty, representation, warranty under this or any agreement with FTC, or any claim relating to a contaminated file, virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other devices that could impair or injure any person or entity emanating from FTC software applications, services, websites or any related content. You are solely responsible for defending any claim and for payment of damages or losses resulting from the foregoing to both a third party and to FTC.
You agree that your use of FTC websites and services shall be governed and resolved in all respects by the laws of the EU.
Last Updated: May 5, 2021.